Experience Cloud is a portal for customers, where they, after logging in, have access to their own space. They can access information made available to them by the portal owner, such as order history, invoices, product information, certificates and certifications, technical test results and more.
we focus on the use of standard Salesforce objects, which we will use to build you a fully functional system that allows you to build a variety of pages designed to reach your community of customers and partners through, for example, access to the knowledge base, support or sharing selected data from the CRM system.
you can choose between three sample project scopes, differing in their functional scope. These scopes are tailored to the Salesforce licences under which users are granted access to the individual objects and functions of the system.
• TTMS can quickly and cost-effectively create an Experience Cloud solution that connects vendors and partners in a seamless, efficient manner, enabling better communication, collaboration, and innovation to achieve better outcomes for all parties involved.
• Utilising Experience Cloud, TTMS can automate and streamline the purchase process, reducing the time and effort required to complete transactions, while improving accuracy and reducing errors.
• TTMS vast Experience Cloud knowledge will provide a structured, organized approach to knowledge management, making it easier to access, share, and utilize important information across teams, departments, and organizations.
• TTMS can automate purchase tracking via Experience Cloud, providing real-time insights into spending, purchasing trends, and vendor performance, helping organizations stay in control of their finances.
• Experience Cloud fosters an engaged and active community, promoting collaboration, idea-sharing, and ongoing learning among members, leading to better outcomes for all involved. TTMS can build and manage this quickly and cost-effectively.
• By using Experience Cloud, TTMS offers interactive, user-friendly features that encourage engagement and participation, promoting collaboration, communication, and knowledge sharing across teams and organizations.
• TTMS can create a knowledge-sharing portal that offers a robust search function, making it easy to find specific knowledge, resources, and information quickly and efficiently.
We’d love to hear from you! Whether you are planning a new Salesforce project, looking for additional support or resources to streamline your projects or need to increase Salesforce adoption in your organization, please do not hesitate to contact us. Simply fill out the contact form and we’ll get back to you as soon as we can. We look forward to connecting with you.